How to cancel Amazon Prime?
How to cancel Amazon Prime? If you have subscribed to amazon prime and you want to cancel amazon prime subscription then you can easily do this. For this, you have to go to manage prime membership in the left side. Here you can cancel amazon prime by clicking on the End Membership button.
Let us know about Amazon prime in brief. Amazon Prime is a subscription service and a paid service which costs around $119 per year or $12.99 per month, through which members get a variety of Amazon perks. Amazon prime members get delivery in a day or two and get many benefits.
Here you get free 2 hour delivery facility at groceries in some cities and free one-hour delivery in restaurants in some cities. You can also access Audible audio series. There are many other benefits that you can avail from amazon prime, including prime deals. If you are a prime member and you have not used its benefits, then you get a refund, which takes 3 to 5 days to process.
How do I know when my amazon prime membership is going to end?
You can find out when your prime membership ends by going to the Amazon account page. Below are some steps that will tell you about it:
- sign in to your Amazon account
- at the top right side of the page, you’ll see a “hi” message with your name.
- Open the drop-down menu below that message
- select Your Account from the available options
- select the Prime option.
- here you will see how long you’ve been an Amazon Prime member
The steps below explain how to cancel Amazon Prime:
1. Sign in with your Amazon account if you’re not already signed in.
2. Mouse over “Account & Lists” near the top right corner of the page and click “Your Prime Membership.”
3. Click the “End Membership and Benefits” link under Membership Management at the left side of the page.
4. Click on “End My Benefits” and go through the prompts to continue the cancellation process.
Finally, you’ll be prompted to confirm the cancellation of your membership.
Click here 👉👉 How much is Amazon Prime?
Refund on canceling Amazon Prime membership
If you have not used the Amazon Prime Membership, your credit card has been charged since then, you will get a refund. However, the possibility of refund is rare. If you cancel at the time of free trail membership you will get a refund. But the major benefits you use will charge Amazon. Those benefits include music, book downloads and streaming. If you sign up, but do not use the membership, you will not be charged.