How to link amazon prime to twitch?
How to link amazon prime to twitch? Twitch is a platform where you can enjoy video game streaming. Here you will find almost all types of games and game players. In Twitch you get to see the membership option. It has been owned by Amazon, here we will tell you how to link amazon prime to twitch? If you like watching streaming of video games then this platform is for you.
If you have taken Amazon Prime Membership then you do not need to pay any extra charge for Twitch Prime. Twitch Prime is included with Amazon’s Prime memberships. For more offers, you will have to download the Twitch App, which you can use anywhere in android, iOS and Windows platform.
Steps to link amazon prime to twitch:
If you’re already a Prime member:
- Sign in to Amazon account and go to amazon’s homepage
- Click on the “Prime” button on the account
- When you scroll down the page, you will see “Twitch Prime”, where click on the “Connect your Twitch Account” button.
- Now sign in to Twitch account
- Select “Try Twitch Prime” and click on confirm
If you’re not a Prime member:
- Start 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime
- Sign in to Amazon.com account and go to homepage
- click on the “Connect your Twitch Account” button.
- Sign in to your Twitch account and then click Confirm.
- Review your personal information and then click Start your 30-day free trial.
To Unlink Your Accounts:
- Sign in to account and go to “Your Account” page
- Click Manage Twitch Account Settings under Settings.
- Click Unlink Account next to the Twitch account you’d like to disconnect.
Click here to read 👉👉 How to download Amazon Prime movies and TV shows
Benefits of Twitch Prime:
- Twitch Channel Subscription – Receive a Twitch channel subscription every month to use on Partner / Affiliate channels. This includes access to the exclusive channel-specific Subscriber perks that come with a regular subscription such as chat privileges, emoticons, badges, and more. Prime Video members receive access to the free Twitch channel subscription once their paid membership to Prime Video begins.
- Member Access to Game Content – Get access to select games and in-game loot at no additional cost. You can find offers at twitch.tv/prime.
- In-Game Loot: Another feature Twitch comes with is In-Game Loot. You can find a lot of games to use this feature. It is a free feature in Twitch Prime. You can upgrade yourself with weapons, characters, skins, boosts, upgrades, and many more items.
- Loot Gifting – Receive three additional copies of select Twitch Prime loot to gift to others in the Twitch community.
- Exclusive Emoticons – Access emoticons such as KappaHD, ScaredyCat, and others, reserved only for Twitch Prime and Turbo members.
- Expanded Chat Color Options – Set a chat color by toggling a set of 3 sliders (RGB). These options can be changed at any time by going to your Prime Settings.
- Member-Only Prime Chat Badge – Reign supreme with a unique chat badge which can also be toggled on and off via Settings. Prime members are easily identified whenever they speak in any channel across Twitch, by this icon:
- Extended Broadcast Storage – Save your past broadcasts on Twitch for 60 days instead of the standard 14.